Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Good bye Toronto

Dear Toronto members,

I am leaving Toronto at the end of the week, I spent wonderful 16 months in your great city and i must say that I am in love with T.O.

Keep it up guys, enjoy your AIESEC life, it's a great organization and time in AIESEC is a well spent time.

And remember, you're always welcome to Tunisia to see where the crazy Mo and A. come from.

Take care
A.

3 Comments:

At 9:53 a.m., Blogger Rita said...

oh Anis! Man cant belive i didnt get to say goodbye properly!

Since I will be in Paris very soon, I am seriously thinking of coming to Tunisia...ideas, ideas?

beijos! good luck with the trip home!

 
At 8:41 p.m., Blogger A. said...

great idea Rita, you are always welcome

Take care
A.

 
At 10:18 p.m., Blogger Matt said...

Hey Toronto,

Have your LC check out http://www.aiesecplatforms.com to interact with other AIESECers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home