Monday, April 10, 2006

Don't say goodbye, say see ya later!


Last night in Canada
Originally uploaded by isa85.
On Friday we had a wild get-together to say au revoir to one of our loveable interns that has been with us for over a year - Mo Zarrouk from Tunisia.

I was debating whether to keep this blog with its "family-friendly" rating, but this photo was just too good not to share.

This is Mo at the Brunny with three friends (read: two girls and a pole) - the epitome of classy bars in Toronto...NOT.

Best wishes for your return to Tunisia and for all of your future endeavours! XOXO!!

We will soon also be saying good bye to our SN, Taras, who was just matched to ALCATEL in PARIS!! Yet another SN destined for the city of lights, Paris... maybe that means I should visit the city yet again sooner than I thought ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home