Monday, February 28, 2005

One day left...


Who's the hot dude with the hat?
Originally uploaded by isa85.
Yearplanning today: team bonding over dice, sushi, and martinis. One more day... we'll miss you outgoing EB!

Alysha: Keeping us in check, the epitome of managing academics, personal life, and AIESEC. Striving for excellence... I am certain we'll see great things from her in the years to come!

Tai: Hey boss! You're on the MC now! Our superstar in AIESEC Toronto... I know you'll always have a soft spot for us. Thanks for always giving 150%, always inspiring, and always smiling. I hope I didn't corrupt you too much!

Poria: Now an SN! I'm shedding a tear already and you're not even gone yet... I'm always joking about how crazy you are (at least at conferences) but I have often forgotten to thank you and show you how much I've appreciated your words of wisdom, brilliant thinking, and always pumped and ready-to-go attitude. The ladies will be all over you, wherever you go in the world on your traineeship!

Sena: I'm your little apprentice! I've learned so much about guys... I mean membership development... from you! You kept me sane, always there to vent and always making the best out of every situation. Keep pushing for those goals and beautiful dreams... good things are just around the corner; I know it.

Yasha: Mr. Communications... keeping us together; always cool, calm, collected -- full of knowledge and willing to lend a helping hand. Thanks for all of your support and hope to see you around as a superstar alumni!

Yvonne: Good times we had way back! House parties... remember the Pink House Halloween party and Mark's crazy costume? NC '04... house parties at Nish's... Romanian trainees and more. Wish you all the best and drop by the office some time!

Special Tunisian personalities...

Mo-mo: Our dear trainee and quasi-CEEDer. We hope to make you feel at home in Canada! Thank you for giving us a taste of your culture -- your charm, kindness and easy-going nature. So much worldy knowledge to give, we hope that you will continue to share much more with us and help us along the way! What would AIESEC Toronto be without you?

Incoming EB...

Yoori: Our finance pro and all around superstar-in-training. Always striving for the best and having fun at the same time. It must be that Nacho-love that's so inspiring...

Rita: I think we share a common love for sexy Latino boys and martinis! Brimming with amazing ideas, full of warmth for everyone and inspiring multitudes of members along the way!

Natalia: Our exchange superhero (on crack) -- making trainees feel at home and have an awesome time, turning frowns upside down, a wealth of knowledge and always eager to learn, and stepping in when help is needed. The world is at your fingertips and I can't wait to see your dreams come true.

Angela: Fresh ideas, fresh perspectives... the true "big picture" thinker, putting the "external" in external relations! Kind, welcoming and going the extra mile; you'll do many great things for AIESEC Toronto!

Shayan: Big ambitions, endless curiosity and ever eager to learn how to make things work better. The one guy on the EB keeping us crazy girls in check as we gossip about our Latin trainee lovers, give each other hair-do's and vent about guys!

As for me, your LCP (little crazy president) I'll do my best this year in reducing my: alcohol consumption, crushing on guys, gossiping about people's love lives, crashing in the AIESEC office, eating like a mofo, and accidents caused by tripping over myself.

That said, I am thrilled to have such a wonderful team to work with in the coming year. We'll take it day-by-day, having the time of our lives while changing the lives of others. And every so often, we'll remember to sit back and plan long-term to build a great future for our LC, to initiate action and crave results... Remember: Inspire. Involve. Integrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home